About the Role
Front Desk Office Assistant to perform administrative and clerical duties in our Istanbul office. This is a full-time on-site position, and the individual will be responsible for greeting visitors, answering and forwarding phone calls, scheduling appointments, and handling email correspondence. Additionally, this person will be responsible for managing office equipment, maintaining records, and performing other administrative duties as required.
Phone etiquette, receptionist duties, and clerical skills
Excellent communication and customer service skills
A friendly and professional demeanor
Attention to details
Organizational skills and attention to detail
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Fluency in English and Turkish
Arabic language is a plus
- Welcome visitors, new employees.
- Provide support to office manager for all movement/office space ---improvement projects
- Involved in organizing meetings, conferences, seminars and webinars; -organize coffee breaks and during meetings and trainings
- Support of internal document flow
- Coordinate meeting rooms maintenance, booking and appointments
- Administrate incoming and outgoing mail correspondence -
- Monitor issues resolution progress Corporate System - Service Desk
- Maintain information in Corporate Directories up to date - Enterprise Directory (adding information about workplaces, phone numbers, personal assistants and printing labels for employees);
- Assistance in the preparation of advance reports
- Preparation of printed materials
- Accomplish ad-hoc Front Desk related tasks.